- Ulcers, Leg (venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers, diabetic neuropathic ulcers, pressure ulcers)
- Uncombable hair syndrome (pili trianguli et canaliculi, spun-glass hair, cheveux incoiffables)
- Unilateral laterothoracic exanthem (asymmetric periflexural exanthem of childhood)
- Unilateral nevoid telangiectasia (acquired spider telangiectasia, microtelangiectasia essential progressive unilateral, unilateral spider nevi, linear telangiectasia, unilateral dermatomal superficial telangiectasia)
- Urticaria: Acute and Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria
- Urticarial vasculitis (hypocomplementemic urticarial vasculitis, allergic vasculitis)
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.