Generic Name and Formulations:
Bifidobacterium infantis 35624 (Bifantis) 4mg; caps; lactose-free; contains milk and soy protein (trace).
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
- Glass Particulate Identified in Certain Vials of Vecuronium Bromide
- Severe Rhabdomyolysis in a Patient With Acute Influenza Infection
- Heart Failure Patient Coughs Up Bronchial Tree-Shaped Blood Clot
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Symptoms Comparison
- Asthma Management: ≥12 Years of Age
- Influenza Vaccine Dosing Algorithm: 6 Months-8 Years
Indications for ALIGN:
Management of episodic digestive upsets.
Adults and Children:
Swallow whole or may open capsule and sprinkle contents into cold drink or food. 1 capsule daily.
Transient increase in gas and bloating, bowel changes.