Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as carbonyl) 100mg, Vit. C 250mg; tabs.
- Antipseudomonal Monotherapy Efficacious in Pneumonia
- Hospital Readmissions Reduced for COPD With Discharge Care Bundle
- Omadacycline Approved for Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
- Pharmacological Effects of Grapefruit Juice with Medications
- Common Medical Abbreviations
- Vaccine Storage and Handling
Indications for ICAR-C:
Iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia.
1 tab once daily.
Use Ped Susp. 15mg (of iron) once daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline absorption. Aluminum- or magnesium-containing antacids inhibit iron absorption.
Nausea, abdominal discomfort and pain, constipation, diarrhea, masks occult bleeding, black stools.
Ped Susp—4oz (w. dosing syringe)