Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin, glucono delta lactone, hydroxyethylcellulose, etc; water-soluble jelly; contains parabens.
Personal Products Co.
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis Prevalence in an Insured US Population
- Feasibility of At-Home Use Injectable Tx for Severe Asthma Assessed
- Copeptin May Serve as Prognostic Biomarker for Pulmonary Embolism
- Do Not Crush or Chew
- Error-Prone Drug Name Abbreviations
- Beers List: Potentially Inappropriate Drugs for Elderly
Indications for K-Y:
Use as needed.
Discontinue if irritation or discomfort occurs.
Jelly—2oz, 4oz; Liquid—2.5oz; Moisturizer—6 x 2.25g applicators