Generic Name and Formulations:
Tioconazole 6.5%; vaginal oint.
Novartis Consumer Health
- CFTR Dysfunction Likely Associated With Worsened Airway Disease in Smokers
- Follow-Up Hemodynamics in Systemic Sclerosis-PAH Associated With 1-Year Outcomes
- Asthma Risk in Infants Predicted by Total Serum Bilirubin
- Asthma Management: ≥12 Years of Age
- Common Systems of Weights and Measures
- Asthma Management: 5-11 Years of Age
Indications for VAGISTAT-1:
1 applicatorful vaginally at bedtime.
Avoid use of tampons, diaphragms, or condoms for 72hrs after use. Confirm diagnosis with KOH smears and/or culture. Before retreatment, reconfirm diagnosis. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Vaginal burning, itching, dysuria, dyspareunia.
Prefilled applicator (300mg)—1