Generic Name and Formulations:
Tioconazole 6.5%; vaginal oint.
Novartis Consumer Health
- Upper Airway Narrowing of Retropalatal Region Significant in Obesity With OSA
- Pseudomonas Associated With Frequent Hospitalizations Due to COPD Exacerbations
- High Blood Eosinophil Count Linked to Asthma-Related Hospital Readmission
- Asthma Management: ≥12 Years of Age
- Common Systems of Weights and Measures
- Asthma Management: 5-11 Years of Age
Indications for VAGISTAT-1:
1 applicatorful vaginally at bedtime.
Avoid use of tampons, diaphragms, or condoms for 72hrs after use. Confirm diagnosis with KOH smears and/or culture. Before retreatment, reconfirm diagnosis. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Vaginal burning, itching, dysuria, dyspareunia.
Prefilled applicator (300mg)—1